Cabin - South Currigee
Set amongst a beautiful natural reserve, this cabin located at South Currigee Campground offers peacefulness and privacy. Sitting on your own private balcony looking out to the natural bushland with views of the water beyond, is the perfect escape. An enclosed outdoor patio with private barbecue provides open-plan dining, as well as safety and peace of mind for all members of the family. Listen to the enchanting sounds of the native wildlife and wake in the morning to the natural sounds of birdlife.
This fully self-contained cabin comfortably sleeps 4 but accommodates up to 6 people with use of a double sofa bed in the lounge area. It's all you need to get away and feel like you've had a relaxing island holiday!
South Currigee Campground offers campers access to BBQs as well as a children's play area. The campground office has a mini kiosk for all your camping needs and the surf beach is only a short stroll away.
- queen size bed in master bedroom
- second bedroom – twin single beds
- Sofa bed in lounge area
- sleeps up to 6
- all bed linen & towels supplied
- bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity
- fully equipped kitchen with, hot plates, microwave & fridge
- iron & ironing board
- combined kitchen/lounge/dining area
- ceiling fans
- LCD TV with DVD player
- patio with outdoor setting and BBQ
- outdoor fireplace